Acupuncture In Titusville, FL
Welcome to the practice of Eric Hunstad, Acupuncture Physician, and your home for integrative medicine.
Many people tend to think of breakthroughs in medicine as a new drug, laser, or high-tech surgical procedure. They often have a hard time believing that the simple choices we make in our lifestyle- what we eat, how we respond to stress, whether or not we smoke cigarettes, how much exercise we get, the quality of our relationships and social support, and physical medicine (such as acupuncture, spinal manipulation, and massage) can be as powerful as drugs and surgery. But they often are, and in many instances, they are even more powerful.
The latest scientific studies show that our bodies have a remarkable capacity to begin healing, and much more quickly than we had once realized, if we create the proper environment and address the lifestyle factors that often cause chronic diseases. These studies often use high-tech, state-of-the-art measurement techniques to prove the power of simple and low-cost interventions. Integrative medicine approaches such as acupuncture, Chinese herbal therapy, a plant-based diet, exercise, yoga, meditation, and psychosocial support can make a powerful difference in our health and well-being. These interventions may stop or even reverse the progression of coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, some cancers, obesity, hypercholesterolemia, chronic pain, and many other chronic and acute conditions.
Dr. Hunstad has moved past the debate of “alternative medicine” verses “Western medicine” and focuses only on what works. He provides a holistic approach to healthcare that utilizes the best of both conventional and alternative therapies. Please visit our blog for the very latest medical studies and insights into the fascinating world of health and well-being.
Dr. Hunstad’s services include:
- Acupuncture (both needle and non-needle)
- Acupoint Injection Therapy
- Lipotropic Weight Loss Injections
- B-12 Injections
- Chinese Herbal Therapy
- Chinese Bodywork Therapies (tui na massage and gwa sha myofascial release, cupping, moxa)
- Body Composition Analysis (including body fat percentages, muscle mass, and hydration levels)
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Testing
- Healthscore Physical Exam
- School, Sports, and DMV physicals
- Microcurrent Electro-therapies utilizing ETPS and Alpha-Stim
- Nutritional Counseling and Whole Food Supplements
- Educational Workshops and Presentations
Additional services available at Daly Chiropractic and Wellness Center include:
- Chiropractic Care
- Spinal Decompression
- Functional Cranial Release (FCR)
- Massage Therapy
- Physical and Rehabilitative Therapy
- Laser Therapy (class 4 laser)
- Personal Training