Eric was born in Titusville, Florida and graduated from Cocoa Beach High School. His undergraduate studies were completed at the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) where he received his Bachelors of Arts degree in psychology, graduating with honors (Cum Laude). Following his graduation, Eric worked in the mental health field, eventually supervising Lakeside Alternative’s Residential Program, providing behavioral healthcare in Orlando, Florida.
Eric is a longtime student of Chinese martial arts, a certified instructor in kung fu and tai chi, and is the author of “Old School Kung Fu” (www.OldSchoolKungFuNow.com). Eric was raised by his step-father, who was an orthopedic surgeon, and his first job was in his step-fathers office. This love of Chinese culture and his experience with modern medicine is what led him to study acupuncture and Chinese medicine at Florida College of Integrative Medicine. In the decade that has followed, Eric has provided thousands of treatments and consistently furthered his knowledge in Oriental medicine and related studies through post-graduate work at higher-learning institutions and healthcare seminars throughout the country.
Eric gives workshops on a wide variety of topics, including acupuncture and Chinese medicine, superfood nutrition, vegetarianism, raw food nutrition, weight loss, nutrition and cancer, and many others. If you would like to schedule him to speak at your event, please let us know.
- Licensed Acupuncture Physician by the Florida Board of Medicine
- Licensed Doctor of Oriental Medicine by the Florida Board of Medicine
- Graduate of the University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology (Cum Laude)
- Graduate of the Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Bachelors of Science in Professional Health Studies
- Graduate of the Florida College of Integrative Medicine, Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
- Nationally certified by the National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) and holds Diplomate status in Acupuncture
- Member of the Florida State Oriental Medicine Association (FSOMA)
- Member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- fertileHOPE CAM service provider
Eric lives with his beautiful wife of 20 years, Leslie, and his three rescued dogs, Mindy, Tango, and Jack.